Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Drinks

Have I mentioned how much I love my Job!

Its all coming together. finally got salt and peppers on the table. tealights. YaY!!
Soon maybe pictures for the walls!
I re-typed the whole menu and stuck it to the window so passersby can see what we have to offer.
Stuck our hours up too!
Now I am working on a drink menu.
i want to feature Monday nights as Martini night.
Any Fav recipes? Give em up and I will put them on.
i want lots of Mocktails too!

I want to decorate a bit for Halloween. Pumpkins. Maybe a spider. How fun! Should be an intersting night there in the core of old downtown!
Sister is coming out to take Charley out that night. I might be able to just stay home and hand out candy. Thats never happened! WooHoo.

Blog On Dudes!

10 comments:

jewels said...

Mondays are PERFECT! That is when I am in town for school. Can you post a copy of the menu?

Michelle said...

I don't know the recipies but make sure you get Liz's chocolate Martini and Mandy's...oh what did she call it....Lemon drop maybe? Just ask her, she'll know lol!!

Glad everything is working out and coming together!! I'll have to check it out sometime.

shari said...

Mandy's is a French Lemon Drop.

muddle lemon with ice in shaker
add equal parts of vanilla stoli and real lemonade. add a tsp of sugar or the equivalent of sugar syrup. Shake and strain into martini glass. add a splash of lemon/lime soda.

the results really depend on your lemonade. so you many need to play around with portions and sugar. Basically it is a lemon drop, with vanilla vodka and a little sweeter. yummmmmmmm

Michelle said...

I want a martini SO badly!! sniff sniff sniff....someone have one for me k?

shari said...

i have some great recipes for mocktails michelle. I'll have to look some up and post them or email them or something to both you and Muck.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like work is going real cool. Great going girl!

Anonymous said...

mmmm...caramel apple martinis.....don't know the recipe though....

Anonymous said...

that last comment was me...cari

Kristi said...

I'll find it!

I've never had one but I hear they are Marvy!!
Carmel apple mmmmmmmm.

I'm gonna use that lemon drop recipe too!
Thanks

Chris said...

I love handing out the candy, but I tend to be the person taking the kids around.