Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I spent 30Bux on New Underpants and Nylons today

Would you look at that.
I have become so boring thats the most exciting thing i have to report!
Holy Frig!
They were control top lycra nylons. Full support. The expensive kind. I have to wear a skirt at my new job. I have pasty white glowing skin. Nobody wants to see that.
Ummm. The panties had Betty Boop and Polka Dots on them so I figured why not?
Oh yes and lacy stay-ups. Cause well........they were there and I should really have a pair. Than I brought them home---turns out i have a few pairs. Whatta yah know.

Hmph.

Okay then.

I may need to become a sex blogger.
Carp! Thats no good either. Friggin Pink things. so good for some things. Not so good for others!

Blog On!


8 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd rather read your boring and mundane blogs and know your doing better!!

Betty Boop and Polka Dots sound fun!!

James Goudie said...

i can't think of things to write either all the time.

Kristi said...

Better. Yes. Thats me!!
My mind is blank.
I am no longer jsut on the edge all the time anymore.
No more opinions or strong emotions........
i'm jsut kind hangin out

WoW! so wierd

Kevin said...

My life is more borring because reading that was the most exciting thing to happen to me recently LOL

Take care

steph said...

I agree with Michelle, cause the other way is just too much!

Anonymous said...

If your nickers are in good order, then your life is too. Betty Boop is groovy .. having a calm life, need not be a boring one. Blog about anything, anytime ... it's your blog.

Kristi said...

yes the calm is nice.
although I did have anxiety last night. What is Up with That!

wanna know a secret....I love to buy undergarments. I figure you can never have to many bras, panties, lingerie, stay ups...frilly under things. Its my thing and I don't get to indulge myself enough!

Chris said...

I am getting nervous just reading this stuff.