Sunday, October 15, 2006

Mountain Man

well.
I think i've been leading the guy on.
but not in the sense that I've been "leading him on" But I have been giving him hope. That is where i am leading him on.
The hope part.
Then I ask myself....maybe thats not too far off.

Maybe Hope is not such a bad thing

The guy I got stranded on the mountain with a couple weeks ago. The same guy I had the good face with longer ago than that and said no to. Can't do it. He understood.
so.....
WEll. He's been here. Often. we talk.
He is a good companion.
No sex.
Just cuddles. A couple kisses now and then. No touching. Just sharing affection.
He knows My heart is elsewhere.
As I have told him over and over again.
I've told him this is all I want.
The closeness. Not to be alone.
He is happy to oblige
but I'm sure as Human Nature dictates he is hoping for more.
I find myself, every once in awhile, questioning why i can't give him more?
Am I doing what Mr. Big did to me to mountian man?
i don't want to hurt him.
Yet he/we are getting close.
emotionally

Yet my heart won't let me..............

My project is completed. now I have to finish it.
than i suppose I will have more answers.

blog On Dudes!

5 comments:

Gary said...

If you are supplying emotional needs for him, and he is doing the same for you, there is nothing wrong with that. As long as you are honest about your feelings, I don't see a problem. And you never know, your feelings for him might grow. Be good to yourself. You definately deserve it.

James Goudie said...

it sounds like you guys have a good friendship. take your time. no need to rush.

Anonymous said...

Try not to question the gift of friendship. Accept it and enjoy.

jewels said...

WHAT PROJECT!

Kristi said...

its a Tall Dude project.
helped me keep my mind and hands busy

A finding closure type thing.
Its worked beautifully!!