Saturday, October 21, 2006

Project Delivered

I finished my project.
It was wonderfully theraputic and kept my mind in a good place when it needed to be.
My project to say Thank~you.
Thank you for the nervous breakdown!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

With the finishing of the Project, next came the delivery.
I contacted Tall Dude.
He arrived at my door. i invited him in.
What a wonderful visit!
I thanked him for pushing me over the edge. Thanked him that because of him I sought the help i needed. Thankful that I am happy. I love my life!
he held me.
I gave him his basket.
He was excited and couldn't wait to go thru it all.
We sat in each others arms and talked and shared experiences from the last couple months.
I couldn't stop talking about my new job and my new nephew. He telling me poolboy stories of cold water and plungers.
then it was time for him to go.
Standing on the bottom stair I watched him put on his shoes. When he stood up we were eye to eye.
He took me in his arms and kissed me.
We paused and stood there for a few moments holding and hugging. Another kiss and he was gone. Basket in hand grin on his face......grin on mine.
Where does it go from here?
Nowhere as far as my mind thinks. I am good. I am fine. It was just a nice time with and old friend. Sharing and being.

Now on to the next thing!

Blog On dudes!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a good visit. How wonderful. I am glad you are happy now and I bet Tall Dude is too. I bet it won't be long and he will be back. You sound so good these days.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good progress to me. Cool.

Gary said...

You definately sound much better than you did a couple of months ago. Glad things have taken an upturn.