Monday, October 23, 2006

Remember This Guy?

SAturday night was a night for girls.
A birthday to be celebrated.
YaY Mandy!!!
I worked. Catered at a beautiful house on the mountain.
Spoke with some people I haven't seen in a long time. It was a nice party.
The driveway was a bitch though. 30 degree angle and I couldn't park close enough to where i had to unload. so that meant walking it up. up, up, up.......
My Ass fat didn't have a chance!
Good thing it was only for 30 people.
I opened the back doors of my van and everything just slid right to me.
Handy in some ways. Not so much in others.
I managed to be finished early enough to be able to go play!
I got out to the pub........but the girls were already gone.
*sniff*
Thats fine. I walked around outside and ended up having a very nice chat with Hot Nieghbour. He works the door there. I got a big hug and everything!

Awe...he misses me!
And Who Wouldn't?!
I am a wonderful amazing woman!
Even Tall Dude is Missing me!
I understand the ladies were able to see him in the flesh that evening as well.
He is a little shy, but if you were to say 'hi Hot Niehgbor' It would be okay. He'd only wonder for a second.
Glad you had fun Girls!

Blog On!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why hello Mr Hunky!

Mandy said...

May God bless you for posting that pic. HOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!

liz said...

yes, hot neighbor live and in person, that was fun! :)

Chris said...

Where is his shirt?!?