Monday, November 13, 2006

Appreciated

The Queen and I went for our Birthday dinner date last night.
We'd had her party in the afternoon. We celebrated at Castle Fun Park! I was suitably impressed by the cost and the cleanup and the entertainment.
After the last kid was picked up we settled up. Than we took everything to the car. We went back in to have a fabulous mother daughter time on the Bumper Cars! What a hoot! I loved it. I could spend the whole day on those things!
OUr dinner last night was intersting.
I had the 8oz tenderloin..........
oh how yummy! I could cut it with a butter knife.
Charley had had the curry chicken bowl already and liked it so that what we ordered for her. A few bites in.........nope. Doesn't like it any more.
However.........Boss Mitch was already all over it.
A side of fries arrived at our table.
Than his own mac & cheesey cheese!
Dessert time came and I of course wanted the Creme Brulle.
There was any. Waaahhhhh! he was making it as I ordered it.
So I ordered the Italian Custard. Zabaglione. Yumm! A little more wine in it than I was expecting, but it was yummy. Fresh fruit! Yes!
But Boss Mitch had already prepped a chocolate truffle for me.
So heck. I ate that too!
Than just as we were finishing up, out he wandered with fresh Creme Brulle. It was still hot. Which by the way.....much better cold.
Yes. Thats right I ate that as well!
Now don't get me wrong. I didn't finish any of these desserts all the way. Kinda half is what I filled my face with. It was just all so good!
Than Boss Danielle came out with a bottle of Bleach.
Why a bottle of Bleach you say?
well I've been taking home the rags and washing them. We don't have onsight laundry and M & D are working 24/7. The last thing they need at 11PM at night is laundry to do.
So she bought me a HUGE bottle of bleach so that I stop using mine!
How sweet is that!
I tell you its the little things!
They truly appreciate me and it sure shows!

so today The queen and I are off to shop for the restuarant. Christmas decorations. Simple is what we are going for. We don't need much. But we need soemthing.
First stop.......HomeSense!

Blog On Dudes!

3 comments:

James Goudie said...

matt and becka always ask me if i can take them to the bumper cars at castle fun park haha. they are pretty fun. i was impressed with them.

shari said...

bumper cars!! very cool!!! wooo!

What can I say? From everything you tell me, I love your boss. What a blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - a great time had by all. Cool. I'm so glad they didn't make you drink the bleach ... my heart stopped for a moment there.