Monday, November 06, 2006

BIRTHDAY EVE

On the eve of my 37th Birthday.

My muscle in my shoulder blade hurts like a bitch.
I have a neoprene ankle support dealley on.
Had to wear my Sketchers today cause my Fuckin Foot issue was acting up.

Carp!
is this a window into things to come :o

But damn!
My Ass looks good in yoga pants!

I might not be able to walk or carry stuff,but hey!
the Yoga pants thing....
It's something..........


Oh Hey!!
My Nanny girl has said she will sit for me tomorrow night after mine and The Queens special dinner.
If anyone would like to meet me for a drink or dessert at my restaurant later in the evening.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and here I am in oregon in the rain! Have a happy Birthday Kristi!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a very special day & wiggle those pants.