Friday, November 03, 2006

So the Tall Dude is gone.
I'm sad about that and wonder a lot of things. Questions. Ponderings. Our last time together was wonderful.
Mountain man was over last night. We watched a movie and giggled at each other.
He is a nice companion. I can just cuddle up to him and its just comforting. Although the movie went late and i am soooo very tired today.
We have our family birthday this Sunday to celebrate The Queen's birthday. I can't believe she is going to be 8 on Tuesday!
CArp! I'm gonna be 37!!!
What The Hell!
We are going for our birthday dinner at my New restaurant. I am sooo looking forward to a Tenderloin.
haha....I said tender-loin! hahaha! Makes my mind think dirty thoughts! hmmmm.
Well I better go work on my menu some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the meal out and the birthdays coming up.