Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dreams

When you dream what do you dream about.
Not just the dreams we have as people for our lives. But dreams you have when you are sleeping.
Do they ever seems so real to you that its hard to tell if it really happened or not?
Do you ever solve problems, or have answers come to you about issues while you sleep?
Have you ever drempt about someone only to find that it actually happened?
The mind is an awesome and amazing thing. It is so strong and makes us who we are. Imaginations are wild. As long as you let yours go.
I let my imagination go wild in a post just the other day. It would be interesting to know what may have been real and what wasn't. What may have been past, present or just a dream. A mere glimpse inside my head. Can you tell the difference?
Fantasy and reality. Fiction and Non-Fiction. Dreams. What are yours?
Where am I going with this?
Well actually I'm not sure.
I love the Pinks. But as I disclosed to Steffi the other night.....my mind becomes clouded. Its the best way to descibe it. Dreamy. Although, even in the dreamy state I am happy and good. I function normally. I am good. But it seems to me that past events or conversations are like a dream. Yet they are not. Its just that they are.......I don't know. I guess i can't explain myself.
Anyone felt like this?
Maybe you could help explain it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven’t had a sleep dream in a while. I do have some vivid day dreams, posted. The mind is awesome.

Anonymous said...

its because you are stoned.

shari said...

heck girl, my mind feels cloudy and half dream-like half the time and I dont have any pinks. LOL.

You should ask your doctor about that. Maybe a little tweaking will help. Or maybe, as anonymous so eloquently put it ((this is me with being SARCASTIC)), it is just a part of being medicated.

As for dreams... most of mine are just funky and weird, but, as you know, I have on occassion had very vivid dreams about people. Usually it is because they have been on mind, cause I am worried about them or just plain thinking about them. I have had some interesting deja vu moments where I go somewhere I have never been before, but have dreamt of it. strange stuff.

Gary said...

I have had all sorts if interesting things happen in my dreams, but I don't try to understand it because I know there is no way that I ever could. I usually enjoy remembering a dream, though it doesn't happen often.

Family Of Five said...

I do have those dreams that I wake up and it felt real. I also sometimes wonder if a memory I have is a real one or was a dream. (I am not on drugs or pink pills) Drams can be a strange feeling... especially those dreams that capture so much of our emotions.

Anonymous said...

I used to have this same dream over & over for about 3 weeks as a child ... that next doors house was on fire. Told my Mum every day and nearly drove her mad. She had to keep explaining it wasn't real. Then 2 weeks later the next doors house caught fire after they left a pan burning on the stove. Fire Engines everywhere. My Mum never questioned my dreams after that ... she always took notice from then on.