Thursday, December 07, 2006

So Close 2 Crappy

Well crappy'd crap, crap!
I am sick!
I've been fighting it all week. But its there. I feel close to Crappy. Not quite thou cause I just don't give up without a fight. Although in the middle of the night I had to get up and take a couple acetametophin cause the beginning of the aches was coming. Went to bed right after Charlotte cause I just was tired.
Frig! I gotta put my Christmas lights on my house today!
Mountain is coming over to help. I don't want to feel so crappy that he does all the work. That would just be shitty.
Although I did say I would feed him.
He was in the restaurant just as I was close to being off yesterday. Brought his dad. Yes, thats right, I met Mountain Senor.
Very nice man. English accent. I sat down with them. Eventhough I am really not supposed to. I was being a bad, bad girl! I put my coat on, but still. I was being very bad. But I also didn't want to be rude. Afterall i was meeting the parent.
Well I better get my shit togehter.
This is a short day for me, but I have a feeling it will be long anyway cause i feel so close to crappy.

Blog on Dudes!

4 comments:

shari said...

hope this day isnt too sucky with the sick and all

Anonymous said...

Awh, I hope it does not hit too hard. Take care.

Blog on!

Family Of Five said...

ME TOO!! Just today! My throat is killing me! Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

Kristi said...

its in my face now.

Sinus's trying to be infected. Now I just feel unenergied and my upper face feels icky.

I need spicy food!