Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gotthis from Muck



Considering i;'ve only just re-introduced myself to Buffy since Muck gotit for me for my B-day....I'dsay I did pretty good!

The Watcher
65 Bites of Slayage
You might not have what it takes to do the proper slaying, but you know everything there is to know about being the brains behind the Slayer. Like Giles or Westley, you are willing to consult an endless amount of books for the cause and train with the Slayer until she can take on the ultimate evil, but put yourself in the front line? That is NOT in your job description.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on bites
Link: The Ultimate Buffy Test written by Iguanita41 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

No comments: