Saturday, December 23, 2006

Feeling hot

we kiss.
your hands tracing my back down to my waist. I feel your grip tighten as you pick me up so that I'm sitting, propped on the table. I spread my legs and welcome your body closer to mine. My legs wrap around you and you pull at my skirt revealing the tops of my stockings. You rest your hand on my thigh as the other glides up my body. You run your fingers over my breast your hot breath on my shoulder. A shiver runs down my spine.......

Maybe I'll finish this later.
Gotta go make a Gingerbread house!

5 comments:

steph said...

Would that be the naughty, brothel gingerbread house?

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

What Steph said!! Or is it a dungeon and your the master.

Kristi said...

I like the brothel idea!

but no. Its just an innocent Gingerbread house. Charlotte lost interest pretty fast

Anonymous said...

Was it the hot gingerbread taste that was steaming things up? ... if so, I gotta try me some steam pudding ...chocolate steam pudding ... what is it with food & sex ... lol

Happy Happy Christmas to you, Charlotte and your family.
Hope the New Year is super cool too . Big hugs to you all ...

luvwannabefree25 said...

shall I finish this for you?

JD ;)