Saturday, December 23, 2006

tagged by big DAddygonzoVents

seems I was unknowingly tagged a few days ago.
Friggin!

A- Available or single? perpetually single and available
B- Best Friend? my pinks
C- Cake or pie? Safeway CAke Of course!
D- Drink of choice? today.....green tea no caffeine
E- Essential item I use every day. Lip gloss
F- Favorite color: blue...but i love to wear Red
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Neither
H- Hometown? I'm not telling
I- Indulgence: Sex
J- January or February? February....its closer to Spring and Spring is closer to Summer!!
K- Kids and names: The Queen.
L- Life is incomplete without? Charlotte
M- Marriage date: hahahahahahahahahaha!!
N- Number of siblings: 2
O- Oranges or apples? I like apples in pie and oranges in their liquid form
P- Phobias or fears? everything is different since I started the pinks
Q- Favorite quote? its better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
R- Reasons to smile: I Love my Job!!
S- Season: whenever its Hot is good for me!.
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. steph, Muck, James, Aggie
U- Unknown fact about me: hmmmm....i have a secret Mole on my body
V- Vegetable you don’t like: Brussel Sprouts. They are just little farts. Yuck!
W- Worst habit: snacking
X- X-Rays: head, chest, pelvis, teeth
Y- Your favorite food? still Mexican
Z- Zodiac? Scorpio Baby!!~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh! You tagged me ... lol. This wll have to wait until after Xmas, but I promise I'll get to it ... lol

Kristi said...

Okay.