Thursday, December 21, 2006

sToRm

Holy Friggin frreaky thunder last night.
Scared me but good it did!
I don't like thunder. And it was right over our house. Windows rattled when it went off. And its not like it was quick either. It rolled.
Then there was a little person next to my bed.
Little Queen climbed into bed with me as well as the cat.
We all snuggled up close.
then I had bad dreams for the rest of the night!
FFFFFF!

So have I mentioned how much I love my job?
My bosses......not only did they give me, well all the staff, a gift card for Future Shop. I got a special $$$ bonus too!
How Special is that?
well let me tell you. I got a lump in my throat and nearly got a tear in my eye. And y'all know I am not a cryer!
I am so touched.
I can't believe I am so appreciated.
i Love that I am so apprecitated!
My hard work is finally being seen and I am finally being noticed. You have no idea what that means to me.
I treat that restaurant like my home.
Its nice to have it returned.

On another note......
Nanny girl came home by curfew and left a note by my bedroom door (she does that nearly every night now) while Mountain and I were doing it.
I feel funky about that.
He comes here after The Queen is in bed. And can only stay till 10 cause thats his curfew.
he has to be up by 5 for work
So we have and hour and a half to visit and anything else that might *pop* up.
but now I am feeling that I am being a bad Role model for Nanny girl.
I need to give that some thought.
Maybe we should only do it on the weekends when I know she isn't coming home.
Maybe do it first and then visit. CAuse i know she wont' be home until just before 10.
Its about the timing.
Frig!



TOO MANY CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE!!!

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Do you want my thoughts??? I hope yes! :) It won't really matter when you do it.... you would be amazed at what kids know and hear when you think they are sleeping. My sister in law still talks about how she could hear her mom when her mom thought she was sleeping.... so does my daughter.. her 'mom' did all kinds of things while she thought Lenore was sleeping and Lenore knows about most of them. I'm not even sure you are being a bad role model for nanny girl.... maybe if you had a different guy in there every night! You are with the same guy.... and you guys have sex... I think she already knows you aren't saving yourself for marriage :) Why does he only come over after The Queen is in bed? Have they not met yet? Just not in that point of your relationship?? I am happy you are valued at work.... it really makes going to work every day easier!

Kristi said...

Hmmmm.
well thank you FoF.
He comes after Charlotte is in bed because i don't like to involve her in my relationships.
Yes they have met. but I don't want her getting attached and then something happens and we go our separate ways. her heart is broken along with mine.
She doens't need that.
My 'mistakes' are mine and I want them to affect her as little as possible. Same as if I enjoy a little more than a glass of wine. i do it After she's in bed.
I alwasy check for sleeping kid before M and I do anything. and then we lock the door.
I'm just worried about the impression I'm l;eaving on Nanny.
then again Maybe i'm teaching her responsibilty too.
I mean he comes after Charlotte is in bed and leaves by 10 so he can be up for work.
hmmmm

jewels said...

ummmm - do you think that you are doing anything that she isn't?
you are an adult - she is not -
kids - teens or toddlers - need to know that adults are different and therefore have different rules.

Kristi said...

Different rules are fine.

But her knwoing that he is not my boyfriend and we fuck without committment is not the best thing to be showing her.