Tuesday, December 19, 2006

some Interesting Details

So my night out with Mountain Man was interesting in some ways.
Firstly....we are more comfortable with each other than I ever really knew. I don't know if I can explain it. Seems we know each other actaully a lot better than i thought we did. Giggling.Sharing looks. Reading each others minds. Wild!
He held my hand the whole evening.
sat with his arm around my chair.
Let me eat off his plate and I shared stuff with him I didn't want to eat. And it was all like we'd done it so many times before.
the next morning working as a team getting our breakfast buffet.
Each of getting the other what they need.
It was all very couplie.
I guess cause we spent so many months just being friends, companions, and just hanging out.

He has bad teeth. this bothers me. They are stained from cigarettes and coffee. How do I bring that up?
I mean, there is just no nice way. But it does really bother me and he really needs to fix it!

He is going to his mom's Friday for Christmas and won't be back till after Boxing day.
Hmph!
He's coming by to see me tomorrow night.
I will give him his gift. I don't expect he's gotten anything for me. We haven't talked about it and I just plain old don't expect it. I'm all about the thought. But maybe I should wait till I see him next week. I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable. And I really don't want the guilt gift.

Blog On!

10 comments:

jewels said...

perhaps you should get him some crest white strips for Christmas?

does he have dental?

Family Of Five said...

I know exactly what you mean about the teeth!! I am a total teeth person....bad teeth bother me too! I would for sure say something... it's a matter of when you feel comfortable enough to bring it up. I am all about honesty. I would suggest some whitestrips too! But I would bring it up to him first. I would give him his gift before he goes just tell him before you give it to him that you got him something because you wanted to not because you expect anything. You sound happy!

Anonymous said...

eeee, I don't know if I'd say something. Its a touchy subject. It kinda reminds me of a Seinfeld episode! Something Jerry would pick about...
I guess it could be worse!

Kristi said...

my Whole life is a Seinfield episode

Anonymous said...

Just do what you want to do. It is ok to express yourself the way you want, that is what makes you … you. If he wants you for you, you need to show him you. (I hope that came out understandable) … You can't control his or anyone’s reaction.

shari said...

lol @ seinfeld.
why yes, yes it is!!

Family Of Five said...

I would want to know.

Kristi said...

well he has dental. Got that far. Laid the ground work for further discussion at a later time.
Didn't give him his gifts.
i will wait till he gets back next week
won't see him now till next week.
Hey whats y'all up to for New Years!

joanne said...

K! How have you been? I got to read you a bit the other day. I've been home with a work related injury for more than two weeks. Depressing. About the teeth, I wonder if you should wait until it is understood that you are actually a "couple" before saying anything about that? Just a thought. But, as a friend, it is true that I would want a friend to tell me what I could do about something like that. Just be sure to say it in a very gentle way and not tell him it grosses you out. Perhaps say he is so handsome and would look like a model if he whitened.

Kristi said...

Yo! Jo! nice to hear from you!
Been meaning to send a mail and touch base.
I've set the ground work for the teeth. It'll come up again. I'll work around it gently. and I love the whole handsome angle!