Monday, December 04, 2006

That DAmn Bitch and her Tag!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg nog i think
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?Most get wrapped till he runs out of paper
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I love colour
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I don't. But I want to. Does that count?
5. When do you put your decorations up? second to last week in November I pull out the boxes. It takes a week to decorate
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey and my Aunt Jeanettes potatoes! Yum!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:Christmas at my Nana's when she lived in Burnaby. The huge table set up in the basement. My fancy glass with a little spot of wine in it. Playing hide & seek with my brother cousin and sister. Nana's gravy....she put the giblets in. Singing Christmas carols and playing the ukelele. Concerts and Fieldtrips with Choir. Singing the Hallalula Chorus in the church choir and actually hitting those high notes. Going door to door with young peoples and singing in the cold......I Love It All!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Truth? What has happened to SAnta!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes. Charlotte does cause she always has so many.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? I have a Santa as a tree topper. And santa ornaments all over. I collect them. I have strong feelings about Christmas trees. So SAnta's it is! No angel or star on the top for this Girl!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? LOVE IT!!! I love to cozy up and watch it come down. Preferrably with a loved one. Don't mind driving in it at all. Playing in it loses something for me. But theres always time for a good snow angel.
12. Can you ice skate? Yup
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love all presents
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family....friends....extended family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I have to choose! That hardly seems fair!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Its a fairly new tradition for Charlotte and i.......Boxing day. Its ours. And its special
17. What tops your tree? SANTA!
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? What are we talking about again?
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Depends on my mood and now they have different colours and flavours!
21. Favorite Christmas movies? Hmmmm. That is realy hard. I like the ones with the clay figurines. Rudolph...Kris Kringle...The year without a Santa....White Christmas...Carp! I like em' all!

4 comments:

Gary said...

I love whiskey and egg nog. But only if it is really thick egg nog. I don't care for the thin kind. Thanks for reminding me. I can't wait to have some this year.

shari said...

one of my fav traditions is chrismtas eve with your family.

we may be singing at the christmas eve service with our choir this year, but I am hoping to come on up afterwards.

Kristi said...

oh Good!
I hope you do. Tom and DAni will be there with the Cob

shari said...

well then i shall find a way to be there for sure!!