Monday, December 04, 2006

oh Such a Mountain we Weave...

So here is a close up of the mountain and me.
i clearly been testing that home brewed wine again.

Well oh so sorry for my regular readers....

XXXXXX~ Adults///beyond this peint

Now if you are or thought you were wholesome,,,

This pic was taken just after I gave him head and he shot it down my throat. I do so love that.

He is so handsome. Fantastic bone structure! I find him sooooo handsome. Its gotta be the toque.

I didn't get mine. but thats okay.

It'll cum later....

I feel it. Its stiff. Do I touch it? His mouth is on mine. His tongue entwining in my own. My lips want....he encircles his tongue around as am thinking it. Does he think of the rest.? My body.... my breathing....i just want more,

His hands hold me tight. My panties become damp in my excitement. I hold on to his hair as his tongue penetrates my mouth. Our eyes meet and he smiles. His hand reaches down and finds my swollen clit. He begins the touching....

My eyes roll back. My pussy has been waiting for his attention for days. He knows just what to do. The rythym, the kissing, the wanting... he slips a finger inside me.....I love it! So does my body. I want more. Give me more!!! He pushes his body close to mine and I can feel how hard he is. *just put it in...please* My body aches for him. My pussy so wet. The warmth or his mouth felt on my thigh as he licks it. My clit throbbing....hoping for attention.... he responds to my needs as I did earlier for him.

my hips hoping grinding for attention. His tongue finding its way to a place on my body that no one could ever complain from. A moan slips past my lips. Ohhh.... I grind my hips. Even though its just his mouth.......my body reacts. I collapse into his wanting mouth. I can feel the wetness grow as his tongue finds my clit and we grind together. The moans build up and escape my throat eventhough I have my mouth covered by my own hand. He thrusts his tongue harder and i only want more, He puts his hand over mine as he pulls his body up untill our eyes meet. Watching my soul as puts his whole self into me. I wqnt to groan loudley. His fullness feels so good. I let my satisfaction creep out while he is Slowly yet oh so covertly moving his hips with mine. My tongue tracing his lips...... The rythm....so much. its hard not to breath Who did I come here with?? Is That My voice asking, begging, Please! I want you in me! He is. I want him harder! Harder! HARDER! I feel him. hard. Pounding My body.

His rythm finding its way thru my body. Damn I need to cum! Suck It! Hold it!! What my legs are getting kissed........my legs...my inner thighs. Fuckin hot breath.....my pussy is wet and really just wants to be cleaned up by his mouth. So hard and pulsing inside me..My body .....

WEll thats its kids.

I gotta sleep. You'll have to fill in The blanks.......Steffi!!!!Jewel?? I'm sure you could find a good story in there.

finish it for me will You!?!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should write "romance novels"
or letters to penthouse
wow is it warm in here?

jewels said...

i am speechless...

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit! I'm finishing it right now

Family Of Five said...

Mountain man is handsome. My hubby says you should write for Penthouse too!

shari said...

wholy carp... guess i will blocking your blog from my kids from now on

its just ME said...

WOW!!!
that is actually a VERY familiar sounding story from Fri night LOL (thank GAWD, I NEEDED it REALLY bad!!!!!)

ANYWAY, love the pic! you both are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Eeew, seriously. Some things should be kept private. Or at least semi-private. Eew.

Family Of Five said...

Well it was more information than I needed too.... some things people do or do not keep private.... whatever your taste... this is Kristi's blog and not reading it is your choice.

Kristi said...

Well....
I guess it was a bit of a shocker for all when they tuned in this morning.
It jumps around a bit too much. Not my best work, but thats okay.
gotta keep you Blogger dudes on your toes!
It is a Full moon afterall. And its in Scorpio to Boot. You can't expect me just keep it all bottled up!

Thank-you B
Jewels...Speechless? You?
Thanks Sal. Glad you liked it.
FoF..triple thanks to you girl!
Muck...you let them read even till now? I am surprised. But yes. Block! Block!!
Lilsass...You go Girl!

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

OMFG!! I thought you would be finishing it by spitting the cum shot back in in his mouth... Good way to end it amking the guy puke.

That is a good way to get hits on your blog. LMAO!!

jewels said...

yup - speechless - it's just not what i was expecting. isn't this the guy who is taking another chick to his party?

Anonymous said...

Holy carp is right! there are so many sides to you. I like them all. My jaw dropped when I read that and I would like my husband to be here. NOW That was great. Really great!Keep exploring yourself you are an amazing woman. Obviously more talented that anyone knew.

~me

Anonymous said...

I have such a girlcrush on you. You are so Hot! Been reading you for awhile and I love this sudden change. Mad Props to you for being different!

Kristi said...

Sorry Jewel for leaving you speechless. I didn't think that could happen!
Yes he is.....however...thats been cleared up.
Thanks Heidi
bigdaddy....that would be an interesting ending. But kinda gross.

Anonymous said...

Whose been a naughty girl then? (I'm just jealous)

Stephen said...

you've been busy with the boys!