Thursday, November 30, 2006

My Free Night

Well tomorrow Charlotte goes to Grammas for a sleepover.
I thought i would have a girls night, but it looks as though our busy lives are all colliding again.
Just as well.
I dawned on me I have a ton of stuff I can get done.
Like Christmas shop!
Holy Carp!
Not much time left.
Mucks Evil counter flashed 25 Days left till Christmas! When I was just there visiting.
So I suppose I should get my shit togheter and do that. I'll go for a late dinner and drinks after to my restaurant. Sit all on my lonesome. Maybe I'll get a magazine. Sit in the corner and read while sipping a martini.

But really kids.....
there isn't a whole lot of time left.
Friggin snow!
I havne't gotten my lights on the house yet.
i feel all out of wack!
Mountain is going to give me a hand with them.
Yes we are speaking among other things. Its good and it works.

I need to find an outfit when out shopping tomorrow night for my date with that guy!
No I haven't told him yes yet.
It depends on what time we have to be in town and how we are getting out there and that kind of stuff. I am at work most nights till 6. So we will see.
in any event. I get to shop for a new outfit!
Who doens't LOVE that!

8 comments:

jewels said...

sometimes i really enjoy those alone times...

Kristi said...

Yes. I know what you mean.
Alone while I shop willbe fabulous!
My dinner alone....
My friend Dennis will be meeting me.
How fun!
I'm sure, while in the mall, I can convince Hot Colin and his cohorts to come down too!
Hmmmm. Maybe I'll text some of the other boys I used to work with.
Kristi's Harem. Well we'll see how far I get with that.LoL!

Anonymous said...

A new outfit. Woo Hoo! You'll have to take a pic!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

its just ME said...

Ohhhhhh YYEESSSSS, ANY reason to shop for a new outfit works!!! lol

uuuhhhh, I have not bought the FIRST Christmas gift........I've really got to get my ass in gear!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO its the weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh .. lucky you .. new outfit. Shop till you drop and enjoy.

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Yup I just got my new outfit for the year. Got my office party. I have to save my allowance if I want a new suite. :)

Anonymous said...

Well....
have you ever noticed how when you intend to spend money it just doesn't work out quite right??
Thats what happened tonight.
Do i buy a dress? Orjust a top to go with an exhisting skirt? And oh those shoes look great! what can I get to go with those! Crap! I don't have that much money! Maybe pants? My ass needs to get out more these days.....
Shit! Wasn't I supposed to be christmas shopping!
What does my brother want........

yah i left and went for dinner.
Dennis came.
Than Hot Colin and a work buddie came too!
My meal bill was taken care of by Dennis. Such a gentlemen/.

hot Colin gave me a nice hug goodbye. he is such a good brother!
Yah I'm back on brother terms with him.
My loverhome sleeping as he has overtime tomorrow.
I'm up early to pick up charley and get her home and ready for her piano recital!
Itwill be awesome!
Tomorrow night..........
party at Jewels house.

WooHoo Christmas!

Ben said...

White Christmas', a definite novelty here in Cali. Happy shopping and don't harm your credit card too much.

Cheers