Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Crazy

Am I?
I can't help but wonder.
My mind has been racing again.
Do I need to tweek the pinks.

Why can';t I just be like other people?
Is it cause I live alone and don't have anyone to bounce my stuff off of. So it just sits in my head and ....I don't know....does whatever it does.
Or is it becaseu I am truly nuts.
Why does my mind work the way it does. And why do I feel so out of control?
not like i did months ago. Thank goodness.
But out of control non-the-less. For these days anyway. I have felt so good the last few months.
I guess the other shoe is dropping
do I get a do over?

Got asked out for a Christmas date today.
Dec. 12th. Turns out its a tuesday. In the city. I ouwld love to go, but I don't know if I can of course get a sitter. Than theres work the next day.....

Right now I just feel like crawling into a hole and nt coming out for awhile. Screw Men!
But I really like them all at the same time.
Friggin.
This life is too long

12 comments:

jewels said...

no - life is short - live it!

go on the date!
so you have to work the next day - how old are you?

lean on friends and family -

it is okay to ask for help -

is nanny gone? i thought that is why she was living there?

Kristi said...

I will ask her.
she can say no though.
I'll go. Don't care about work the next day. I'll be there too. just tired I'm sure.

There is not a lot of people to ask for help.
Certain people certain days. Most of the times theres nobody....right Doodle?

I still think life is long.
I am a consistant mistake maker. And even when I'm making the mistake I can't stop myself and most of the time I know I should.
I'm tired. tomorrow will be a bettr day

Bob said...

If you really want to go out and you can organize it then go, don't worry about work, if you have a nice time that can help to get you through the next day anyway.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my entire year. I second the "do over". Perhaps 07 will be better, I am hoping so.

Gary said...

Just be good to yourself, and try to learn to love yourself more. I think if you came to realize what a good person you are, you would lose some of your problems.

I hope you have a nice week.

steph said...

You have a running dialogue in your head that tells you that you are worthless. This is NOT true. If you saw yourself the way others see you...it would be very different. You need to change the dialogue and believe it!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry miss. It takes awhile for all the other addictions you have to level out. No worries.

me

Kristi said...

yes it is a love myself situation.
I get to loving myself and thinking I'm really great as I have over the last 7 weeks and then.....BAM! Something like Mountain man happens.
i think I really just need a tweek in the pink.
I mean I know I wasn't where I should be with that anyhow. But I didn't want to tweek at the time for fear of it not getting better and being like I was when I first started. Cause that was Bad!
but now maybe I need to take a look at the possiblity of a tweek.
I see 'me' is back.
Sal has joined us.

Blog on Kids!

James Goudie said...

i hate not having "someone" to bounce stuff off too. it gets to me sometimes. but i will survive. and so will you.

keep moving on, right?

Kristi said...

thats right James....

Like Stef Has always said....

"Keep on Keepin On"

Anonymous said...

Go out and enjoy - keep moving on - yep, that's right!

steph said...

I wrote you something. I hope you like it.