Monday, November 27, 2006

To Answer an Email....

Yes i have been 'off' for the last bit here.
To make a long story short. The Reason is......

Mountain Man is taking another woman to his Christmas Party!

I found myself both insulted and with a few hurt feelings. This then made me start thinking about a few things that have to do with him.
Still in the thinking and processing stage.
Not sure what I have come up with yet.
But obviously if something like that throws me off like it has.....it deserves a lot more thinking!
I found out early last week.

Thanks for your concern

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I don't know your whole situation, but that sucks. He needs a slap upside his head!! lol Want me to do the honors?? ;)

jewels said...

I am confused - did you start to like him when you found out he wasn't interested? That is what I did with Scott!

Kristi said...

Kinda.
I started to re-evaluate my feelings for him a few weeks ago. Around the time or Charlotte's party. Than I found out he wasn't that into me. Somewhere in amongst all that I found out about the Christmas party.
There's other stuff too. With another individual that got thrown into the mix. And its really just mucked up things that I thought to be real that aren't.
I Hate it when that Happens!

Anonymous said...

Hang tough. Tanks for stopping by

steph said...

Sorry honey...feelings or not I know he is important to you.

shari said...

(((hugs)))

Gary said...

Sounds to me like it is definately time to move on. I think you will find a nice man soon who will treat you right.

Anonymous said...

You don't need the complication in your life at the moment ... maybe, let it go?