Thursday, January 25, 2007

Almost Rested

I was up late........
very late Wednesday night talking to Hot Colin.
We chatted for HOURS.
Went to bed about 3!
I'm to old for that.
On the phone. No he was not here. We were texting and then decided to just call, cause all of a sudden that made more sense. He is toying with joining myself, ex-roomie, Steph and Dennis for a drink tomorrow night. Who else should I expect?

Than yesterday being an Absolute Gorgeous day and Welfare Wednesday.......I was FFFFFing busy at work!
So today is another Fabulous day. I went to bed at 9 last night and had to peel myself out of bed this morning. Still tired.

Oh hey!
I bought a double CD yesterday out of the bargain bin at Super-Valu. All DISCO HITS!! I love it! even better cause it was 99cents! Its got Disco Inferno & Car Wash &I Love the Night life & Love Machine & Boogie Oogie Oogie & Ring My Bell.........
TK would Love it!!!!

Damn I need to get a 5 thingy CD player for the restaurant!

Oooh. Its HNT today too! hmmmm.
Well. Remember when my hair was this short last year?


Blog On Dudes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Family Of Five said...

Hot Colin?? Whathappened to Mountain?? I am so lost!!