Thursday, January 25, 2007

Times

Tomorrow night my xmate and I are meeting up at my restaurant for 7pm. I expect to be therre a few hours.......

So I have learned a couple things the last couple days.
First-there will not be a mid-way (rides) at Berry Festival this year. This upsets me. How do I con Charlotte into going now! FFFF.
Second-they are talking about raising minum wage to 10bux an hour! That would be bad for small business's like mine. Labour cost's rising is not a good thing.

this is for FoF.


this is me and Hot Colin and my brother last year at the Christmas party. I have referred to him as my other brother in the past cause he just fits in so well. He is one of my borthers bestest Friends. He has joined in with my family gatherings over the last few years as his family is all back East.

We got lost together on the way to Kamloops a couple years ago.

We text back and forth a lot. He is my brothers buddy. And I am his Buddies sister. Its a most definant unspoken Known respect we have for each other. anyhow....we talked a little about that tuesday night when we chatted.

So tomorrow night 7 PM my restaurant!!! Come join us for a drink. Hi-balls on Special! 1/2 litre of domestic wine as well as Import Beer! We are also running a 10oz New York for 10bux!!! That'll be supper. Add some prawns and it Kicks Ass!

3 comments:

Gary said...

I like the night life, I like to boogie.........

Family Of Five said...

Okay!!! Thanks for gettin me in the loop.... I get it now! :) Have fun!

Kristi said...

Gary~you like Disco too!!!YaY!!!

FoF~wht can I say.