Friday, January 19, 2007

Coconut Curry Chicken Rice Bowl

Bought yesterday during the slow time for lunch.
It got busy. i had a few bites.
thru it in a take-out container. Oh I'll eat it aat piano lessons i thought.
Nope. That was busy. Teacher had lots to talk to me about. And then I felt funny bringing it in to the school.
Out to the Doc's we go.
there it sat in my passengers seat. Smelling so good.
Can't eat it at the doctor's.
Off to my Nana's we head.
Well now its almost time for dinner and I have to feed the kid too. So there it sits. We visit and then off we head home. Out for dinner at my old restaurant. Coconut Curry chicken still sitting on the passengers seat. Mmmmmm so good! I will keep it till tomorrow and save it for my supper.
All day at work. so busy in the afternoon. No time to eat. I am starved. Steal a fry. Snag a mushroom.
Its okay. Supper is waiting for me at home.
I can taste the coconut curry already. the sauce. The rice.
Pick up Charlotte from daycare. She's eaten! YES!
Only a few more minutes........

I am famished. Get home open the fridge......
where is it? Where is my supper?!?!!!
Theres a blank empty spot where it should be in its nice crisp white take-out container in my fridge! The Spot is Empty!!

Nanny girl ate it!
Fuck!
fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!!

5 comments:

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

I love curry but not the ring o' fire the next day.

Gary said...

It sounds like you will liveng to be at least a hundred. Better take care of yourself. :)

jewels said...

i am on such a curry kick right now - i cannot get enough - i love it!

Chris said...

You should have booby trapped it.

Anonymous said...

Did you immediately go and cook Nanny girl on the barby?