Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday!

Friday. HOORAY!!!

Went to the doc yesterday, he hooked me up good. I think I will be taking a pink and a half. See how that works. just a wee Tweeking.
Saw my Nana yesterday too. She is good. Looked beautiful. She is 86 I think. My grandad turns 94 this february. Holy Carp! Longevity runs in my dads side of the family.
Then The Queen and I went for dinner and had a nice visit with my Old boss. He's made some changes in the place and it looks pretty cool. Food was good. Had Souvlaki. Yum! It was soaked in Garlic. Pretty sure I still reeek this morning.

One of my very good customers and friends passed away last week.
I read it on the front page of the paper. Duncan Little.
Cancer got him. Apparently he went very fast. Must be the same that Larry had. I hate that. But if you've got it.....
Anyhow....both of us want to go to the memorial, but they have yet to announce it. Grrr. I jsut can't believe he is gone. Boss and I sat in silence sharing the shock of it all. Wow. Such a great guy. Always laughing and joking. Huge in the community. I am just blown away.

Anyway. hopefully a busy day today.
Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. Than off to an old friends for coffee! Haven't seen her in years. WE used to live togehter. Now she is married and has 2 babies!
so we will reminisce. She is actually where I got my cat from. Neat isn't it?

Blog On Dudes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so horrible about Duncan. I'll have to go online to read the article. That is so sad-he was very sweet! He will be sorely missed.

Kristi said...

yes he will.

Haven't heard a thing yet about the memorial. Apparently they are waiting till his friends get back from some trip.
i do feel much that I want to be there thou, so I sure hope I don't miss it!

I loved Dunc

Anonymous said...

So sad for you all. Better that he goes quick than suffers.