Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hey Doodle.....Look familiar?

Lunch Specials
$5.99
Till 4:00 PM
Chicken Wings~Hot OR BBQ
Soup n' Salad
Daily soup and a side Tossed Salad
your choice of Raspberry Vinegrette or Ranch Dressing
The Big Salad!
It's a Tossed Salad with your Choice of Raspberry or Ranch Dressing
Add Chicken or Shrimp for $3.00
Quesadilla
Your Choice of Veggie~Chicken~Beef
Its a Sandwich
All Sandwiches come with Your Choice of
Daily Soup, a Tossed Salad or Fries.
Served Cold
Ham & Cheese
Chicken Salad
Shaved Beef
Toasted Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Grilled Cheese
For Dessert
Sugar n'Spice Miller Bread.....$3.00

I just released this the other day.
so far people LOVE it!!!
I'm in the process of changing the regular lunch and dinner menu as well. The meu covers we had ordered are now on back order. OF COURSE!
But we are adding Burgers! YaY! Took me 3 months of convincing on that one. Getting rid of 'make it a meal'
Took me 3 months to get normal sandwiches too.
People got confused and then were adding too much. So I'm just reprinting for now.
When the proper menu's finally get here. We will have 1 for lunch and 1 for dinner.
Business is still great! but of course we want it to be better.

Oooh. and starting Next week we are running a Steak Special.

10 bux for a 10oz. New York Meal with Mash!

It's January so we/he is coming up with ideas and stuff. Next is Valentines DAy! Yikes. I still Need a sitter for a few hours.

I only have to be there from about 6-9 really. Any volunteers before I break down and ask my mother?

6 comments:

Gary said...

I'll have one of each. :)

Anonymous said...

Well it was popular last time - so it should work well for your current lunch crowd. Sometimes you just need the comfort basics at this time of year!

Kristi said...

yah. I think so.
There are a few differences and a few similarities.
Gotta compete with that friggin Farmhouse!

jewels said...

what farmhouse?

Kristi said...

They just opened up the block.
Farmhouse in the city.
The old Clayburn teahouse has come to the city. They have all kinds of stuff in there. Including Food!
And they already have a clientele established.

Chris said...

If you can get her to Austin, Texas, I will watch her.