Thursday, January 04, 2007

Half Naked Thursday!

I've been thinking about joining in on HNT.
I don't know if I'd go as far as some people do. Then again...maybe I'd go farther.
I had a Merry Christmas pic up for a day.
Some saw, most didn't. Which is fine with me. I was feeling sexy so I expressed it in a black & white.

This is a pic of me just before my due date 8 years ago!

My sister painted my pregnant tummy like a Watermelon for Halloween. I was 55/50 lbs heavier there. Besides my huge Uterus....I carry my wieght in my Ass & Tits. I guess it could be worse.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still beautiful!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

the best two spots....

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Wow my wife only ever gained 20 lbs with both of our kids.

Family Of Five said...

You look lovely! I LOVE the belly! I did a face on my belly.... most thought it was creepy.... kinda real looking. Most women gain more than 20 lbs during pregnancy 25 - 35 lbs is an average weight gain for an average size woman (an oversized woman should gain less and an undersized woman should gain more.) You look lovely then and now!! :)

Kristi said...

I had gestational stuff!

mighta gained a whole lot, but I lost it all and never had stretch marks!

Only horrible mean bitches gain 20/30lbs!

Kristi said...

oh Loook!

FoF! you popped up with me.
hehe.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Cool picture. Watermelon huh? They say we are all made up of 90% water anyway.