Friday, January 05, 2007

Odd.......

drempt about sex last night.

That wasn't the odd part. The odd part was when I was shaving my legs with an electric razor.
Then of course there was the Birthday party for some baby that sneezed on the birthday cake. yuck! And some old German ladies that I used to go to church with were at the party. They were talking to me and introducing me to there husbands and I was pretending to recognize them and know who they are. Turned out I was serving the party, or rather over seeing it, and it was for 200 people. I must have been the hostess cause I was sitting down a lot. Brought water out to the wrong person. they wanted Rootbeer. The water was at an outside Table. except there weren't any.
Then of course there was the Giant ape that was coming thru the glass ceiling in the kitchen when we brought the cake back to cut it and plate it. Turns out he wanted the baby! I was going to save the Baby but Tristan, from my old work, wouldn't let go of me. She was hiding behind some cart and had a hold of the dress I was now wearing. The baby that was now lying in the middle of the cake and had changed its hair colour from bald blonde to hairy black! Luckily some pre-school kid came in and grabbed the baby off the cake and switched it with a doll as to dupe the large gorilla.
Smart kid.
I had just fought off Tristan and fired her so I could save the baby. Then I re-hired her so she could finish serving the party.....
Yeah. I don't know. In the end I was trying to get laid before my period started. Behind a curtain in some room I was assigned. But Jackie and Kelso from the 70's show kept bugging me!
there were fingerprints on the wall and that seemed to be a problem. Espcially when we were trying to open the jam.
Who was I fucking? Well seems to me he was familiar....but for the life of me I can't remember now. Looked and felt like Mountain, but different somehow. Taller....differnt name maybe???? Afterall I was concerned about my shaved legs at this point.
Of course thats cause i'm remembering earlier in the nite when I was dreaming of shopping and charlotte was off by herself in a mall. like I'd ever let that happen! I was walking past my old store and didn't recognize anyone. But then there it was again and a girl i went to highschool with was in there selling. And then I went by again and my old Work Husband was in there. I did find some really cute oufits in some store, but the sales girl annoyed me and hadn't remembered to wear underwear so I couln't try anything on. must be cause i intended on having the sex later. Then Charlotte and I found each other and she vowed never to want to shop alone again cause it was so scary! So we cuddled on a bench in the Mall.
Of course we eventually went out to my car and it had been towed..........
Thats when I was taking her back to my apartment in the city that I still have. reacurring dream....

I could go on.
but I think I am done.
Woke up tired.

I had a busy night

Happy Friday Everyone!

blog On dudes!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday, blog on!

Anonymous said...

what the hell was that? steph

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Fridays are good!

Kristi said...

I'm not sure what that was.

Wild dreams. Busy night.

Oh but get this........
Nanny Girl walked up to the Mall with Charlotte today and they shopped...

Holy Carp!