Saturday, January 13, 2007

OOOGLENOTH!!!

So good to feel Good again!
I knew my meds were off during the Christmas holidays and Charlotte was making me crazier than I should have been feeling.
WoW it just slowly got worse and worse.
but I'm fine now.
Mountain is Great!
we still have some stuff to discuss and kinda work thru, but its all good.
I don't know where it will go, but we are good friends above anything else. I truly believe we always will be.
Its been 3 & a Half months since we were stranded on that mountain togehter for the night. Hard to believe how much has happened between us in that time.
HuH~thoughtful pause
WE started hanging out Mid-September.
Wow~another thoughtful pause

Ummm. Anyhow. Things are good. I am fine. Charley is Grand! Work is amazing! Slow these days, but thats okay. Its still amazing.
I made clam chowder today.
the Biggest DArn Pot you Ever did See!
Mountain will come for dinner tomorrow night to have some. And Apple Crisp! Yum! Turned out so good. I can bake and stuff. Which I actually love to do cuase he eats it. How great is that! Sent him home with Peanut Butter Chocolate chip cookies last night. I'm sure they were all gone before he even got home.
When i lived with Muck I used to get to bake and cook different things cause her kids would eat it all. Charlotte doesn't. And if she does, its only at first and then I'm left with all the rest. Freezing? Yah sure. But she still isn't gonna eat it and that defeats the part where I do it for pleasure. If I freeze half of what I make.......
well I'm sure if you gave it some thought you would see where that all breaks down.
Nanny Girl eats it. But she is not all the time here.
So Mountain is perfect cause he is ever appreciative and I Love To feed him!
Anyhoooo. Don't know how much Blogging I gonna do for the next while.
I'll read and comment and answer back, but I think I'd like to take a leave of absence for a few days.

Gonna build some Rollercoasters!

oh Hey!
did I mention I fell down my stairs Friday Morning?
As I was lying at the bottom doing the mental check of all my parts. you know-what hurts and what doesn't I couldn't help but be disapointed that there was no one there to see me. I'm sure it was Funny as Hell.
Not surprised I haven't bailed sooner.
Seriously....I've been fucked up the last few weeks. Sometimes barely able to walk a straight line!

So Blog On Dudes!
see you on the Flip Side!

7 comments:

jewels said...

A leave? Is that allowed? Are you the blogging queen?

shari said...

lol jewels!!!

a leave is good... come back with a new energy!!!

so down the stairs huh? wish i coulda seen that!!!! then i could later comment about it in the yearbook and tease you for years. would be great. **snicker**

Kristi said...

WEll yah.
Kinda a leave. just a few days. You won't even notice!

and its Goddess. I live with the Queen.

yah Muck down the Stairs. I don't know. Yes it was funny . Although no Tuck and Roll like you are famous for.
More of a Fumble Splat!

Gary said...

Maybe you should carry a camera with you all the time. Then when you fall you can take a picture of yourself and post it. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you’re feeling better. Hope the break is not too long. XO

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

I guess you get what you pay for.
I love it when people bake for me. It's like me giving flowers to a women.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are upbeat again ... I would have liked the fumble tumble I'm sure ...