Monday, February 12, 2007

High

well i won't be firing her.

I vented.

Realistically...she is great for Charlotte. And Charley is excelling in school even more cause she is home in her own space 3 days a week. She loves Nanny Girl. Me getting rid of Nanny cause I'm unhappy is only gonna hurt Charlotte.

so.........

I will lower my expectations.

she is just afterschool care Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
i will just stop expecting more from her.
Why set myself up for failure?
I will just try to find someone else I can trust, to look after charlotte, when i would like to have a life outside of the home.
Everythingh happens for a reason.
blog On!

8 comments:

jewels said...

wow - you have more patience than i do...

Anonymous said...

Well I did offer. If she's ok with it AND as odd as it sounds it does give me a break. Need a date night and I'm here...even for sleep over......

Anonymous said...

by the way ...anonymous is Bert(oops)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do after school for you....if there was a way, I would! For say a small booze tab at your restraunt(ha ha)
At least she could help make cookies not just climb my legs while I'm trying to make !#@%&* treats for thye little bugger

Bert

Kristi said...

Patience has nothing to do with it.
Logic and whats best for Charlotte.
She is following all the rules I set out for her. And she works the days that are scheduled as hers. Just nothing extra if she is not working one of her other 2 jobs. And really....who can blame her.

Trust me Bert I thought of you yesterday morning......and this morning too cause of course she's still sick.....however. Not gonna burden you with sick kid.
Don't worry your time will come. I WILL be taking you up on your offer!!!

summer is coming and Steph will be working herself so.......

Anonymous said...

{{Hug}} Blog on girl!

Gary said...

I wish all problams were that easy to solve. :)

Kristi said...

as easy as a mind-set change???

Yes. It would.

Amazingly enough you might be surprised at how many are!