Thursday, March 29, 2007

Owning is Not for me I guess

well I will not be a new anything to live in owner anytime soon.
Or anytime later for that fact. Unless Mountain was serious about doing it next year or the year after.
I was approved for enough to purchase a mobile home which is not the end of the world. Accept that the ones I can afford are trash and the ones that are okay are all age restricted.

So here i stay and hope for the best.
Its almost a good feeling knowing there's really nothing I can do.
Moving would end up costing me the same elsewhere in rent once this goes up. So I might elsewell stay in the place we call Home.

Nannygirl is looking for a place with her boyfriend.
Whatever.
So then I can rent that room out to a homestay student!
of course nothing is even happening yet,so there's no use dwelling on it.
But if there's no use dwelling on it, than why do I have this pain in my chest?
I'm on Pinks for frigs sake! I'm not supposed to have pains in my chest anymore.
On the bright side....the anxiety may be what I need to shed some of the 10lbs I've gained since december!

I think my favorite question the bank lady asked was to list my assets.
Huh? I have a car, a dishwasher, washer/dryer, matching furniture.....
Oh only the car counts....ummmm okay.
Its nice to have it confirmed what I already knew.....
Its how much I bring in a month that counts. And for how much I do...a big 70 was granted. funny. it was quite a bit more than I expected. A bigger down paymetn may help a bit, but really. Its the numbers at the end of the month that matter.

I hope its nice this weekend.
i realy need to cut my lawn and weed my garden.

Wanna come over saturday night for girl time?
I'll make stirfry

12 comments:

Winnie said...

Pinks or not..there are still situations that will give you that pain in your chest. If you didn't have a little anxiety in this situation...then we would worry :)

I might be up for a girly night out..I would have to bring my PJ's...Dad is out tonight and will be busy all day sunday, so I need to schedule my outing..

jewels said...

frick - if i needed pinks every time i had a pain in my chest i would be in trouble!
that is life lady - you are normal.
i hate banks!
there is no one else in the world who makes you feel as worthless as a bank...
dont they know that a person should be valued on character and not on a pay check?

Kristi said...

let me know by AM Bert and I will pick up 'La box'O Penguin

the pinks are not only for depression, but also anxiety. The fact that I am feeling pain is Huge. i am more upset than I thunked.
character or not...I aint owning anything.
but thank-you

Stir-fry?

Winnie said...

yes..remember we have the same'mother's helper'..I will let you know..just phoning my man....ring ring..I'm going to make a corporate decision and say i'm there

jewels said...

stir fry hey? i will let you know - i am out tonight at a concert with my mom...
dare i go out 2 nights in a row?

Kristi said...

cool Bert!

Oh just dare Jewel!

Kristi said...

will you be bringing children??

anyone else want stirfry and chardonnay?

shari said...

awwee hun. i know you are dissappionted. And I imagine the pain in your chest is understandable, just imagine if you weren't on the pinks. well, first off, you probably wouldnt have been looking into a mortgage, cuz you will still be realing from hearing the news about the house being sold. the pinks are meant to balance you, but you are still human and your emotions will sometimes be stronger than the pinks. like i said, just imagine how bad it would be without them.

so saturday huh.... i think i could swing that. prolly just me. =)

Kristi said...

KEWL!

I will plan food for 6pm. So whenever before that is fine.
we are all good friends. If my house or myself aint perfect.....
Whatever.
Who else besides Bert will be having a sleep over?

Anyone else for stirfry?
Might have to set up the tent in the livingroom....

shari said...

if i am on my own then i will prolly stay over. but have to be home in time to go to church, but that is not too early

stiry fry sounds fab... still have to confirm with hubby though.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there in spirit girl. Don't worry ... sometime in your future there will be the excitement of getting a place of your own and knowing that you can afford it. I hope you get to stay where you are meantime.

Kristi said...

The Queen still gets up early.

So not a chance for sleeping in.

I will make huge stirfry. Who else is in the mood???

No formal invitations.

its open Just let me know you've decided and I will make enough. Or rather have enough of something for everyone!!

And if you need to crash.......

We'll find room!