Sunday, April 08, 2007

dId It Go Well???

Well i think it went well.

Mountain showed up here all ready. We were wearing the same colours.....
I l0oked at him....well thats it...you know we're a couple now.
I said I was wearing my green dress. And at the last minute found a stain on it. Had to find something else......seems he did the same with his blue shirt.
So we were both in redish, wine, pink tones. Well not him so much in the pink.
At just about the end of the night it was family picture time.
Now why they decided to do it at the end of the evening when all the make-up and hair just isn't right anymore I'll never know.
There we were. All 17 of us INCLUDING MOUNTAIN posing for the family photo.

So maybe it was because mom had read my blog. Or well, nope that had to be it.
everything felt different. I got to drink!
Mountain was driving.
He had a rough night last night.
So it was my turn. There were no sideways funky looks from my mom. She didn't push Sprite on me as a choice of drink.
What The Hell!
Mountain and i spent most of the evening togehter.
He enjoyed himself.
I lovedhaving him there.
I showed him thru the house. Explained the different rooms. Showed him my dads work. We stood on the back deck and i showed him as much of the yard as I could from where we were.
Moms supper was amazing!!

Wow. I sure have some deep thoughts coming on.
I sure am in Love.
Real down deep to my toes Love.
Nope it doesn't ache or hurt. It just feels so alive. I don't know how to explain it.
He went home tonight, and i don't feel any nagging fear or want of when will I see him agian. I just know I will and i am not worried. Does that make sense. I don't worry or wonder when we will talk again cause we just will and its all good. Its a feeling of complete contentment and satisfaction i guess.

Anyhow....I have more thoughts but must think them some more.

blog on dudes

11 comments:

Kristi said...

yeah; me too

shari said...

=)

shari said...

looks like we were commenting on each others blogs at the same time.

thanks sweetie!!

god's blessings on you too!!

Chris said...

I am glad you are so happy. Thank you for the blog invite!

Anonymous said...

Well, how cool is that. I'm so glad it went well and that you feel so content in this relationship. Long may it continue. Thanks for the invite too.

Shanna said...

Yeah to the comfy nice warm loving feeling! Its great when you get to the stage when you don't have to question if he is going to be there or not.

Glad you are wallowing in the glow!

liz said...

happy for you :)

Winnie said...

It's a new level in the relationship..and I remember that feeling of security....just knowing that he's yours and you his..and it's solid!....I still remember the butterflies..when I was sure I was in love
A kiss
Warm fuzzy family moments
Like it all is meant to be..

Kristi said...

Thanks....

Its all pretty neat.
He wants to take C and I to the island to meet his mom.
Its time.

I can't wait to see the family photo's that were taken.
I'll have to post it.

James Goudie said...

thats cool kristi

shari said...

there have been periods of happiness in your life, but this is the first time i have ever seen you truly content. That is huge!