Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Memory

Where does it go?
Aren't things worth remembering?
I think they are.
By the end of the day my memory is shot.
Wake in the morning and try to rmember what I did before i went to sleep and its like a blackout. Try to rmember what I did 3 days ago.....Holy Cripes!
Its phases in and out. Then there are just blank spots.
Its the Pinks. Wake up feeling drunk. go to sleep without any memory. Tired-yet not able to sleep. There are things I tell Mountain 3 or 4 times! He's so good about it. Sometimes he pretends like its the first time he's heard it. Takes a Great man to patronize me in a believable way.
Good thing I developed all those coping skills before the Pinks came along.
Patterns. things I just do on Auto here. Otherwise I'd be sitting comatose wondering What The Hell all the time.
I know I still need them and I am not completly okay yet......but boyz oh boys I cannot wait to get off them and get out of this Fog!

Blog On Dudes

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Yah.... but, wasn't life like a fog before pinks too..... just in a different way?!? I acutally had a memory before kids.... now my memory is shot too, I have to write things down to remember.

jewels said...

keep a journal - i do - point form of what i do each day -
LOVE IT!

Kristi said...

its not a memory loss like I went to the store to buy milk and forgot the milk.
Its like i go to the store get the milk and then an hour later go to the store again and buy milk.
Its Fukkkked Uuuup

Winnie said...

It's the pinks...split them up or get a prescrip that allows for a lower dose in the Am and the bulk of it before bed...but as I have learned this weekend...don;t miss the bedtime dose..or you really feel @#*! up in the morning

Family Of Five said...

I go to the store for milk and buy everything but milk!!!

Kristi said...

1/2 a pill and I can't form words.
Honestly my dosage should be higher...but I seriously can't afford it. 4bux a pill is waaay too much.

Thats not what happens to me FoF. I forget I've ever gone.

liz said...

I was on sleeping pills for awhile and I started having whole conversations as well as doing others things that I had no recollection of the next day. Freaked me out a little!

Kristi said...

yah...supposed to help in one way and then in another...all so bad