Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ready!

I am ready!!

House looks good. they should be her any minute. Why do I feel like I forgot something???
Food prep lasdt night went okay until I sliced the top of my thumb nearly right Off!
Frig. Blood Everwhere! My apron. Kitchen Towels. Damn! Probably should've gone for stitches. However. I just wnated to get finished with the bleeding and get finished with the dinner. Appy's...and main course done last night. so only veg to worry about today!!
Charlotte and Mountain are inthe livingroom having a moment.
A bonding moment that is.
He is drawing with her.
That seems to be their thing.
Man I hope the Chicken is good!
it sure is nice to drink Chardonnay out of Crystal!
i never get to pull out my nicey nice's. Crystal and Silver.

OH THEY ARE HERE!!!!

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Hope you are having a wonderful night. I am sure that everything tastes great.

The personal touch of your thumb is always an added bonus *giggle*. Not too laugh at the pain part, but that is so you! You literally put the blood, sweat and tears into your meal - so it will be awesome!

Winnie said...

I have cut off the end of my thumb many times..it alays gros back!LOLO

There is no doubt in my mind it was a wonderful night

Anonymous said...

Got your text last night, ya crazy!
steph

Winnie said...

I got a text that said Splat..mmm..either you just had sex..or..the chicken fell on the floor!!

Kristi said...

there was a necsary Splatting going on! Sistr and I playing till she decided to sleep in the tub......

shari said...

in the tub? on second thought....not even going to ask.

you should drink out of your chrystal more often. you deserve the pretty nicey nice too... =)