Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dinner Party

I have a dinner party for my parents 41st anniversary SAturday night.
So I am busy planning and figuring out how its all gonna work.
What am I gonna serve? How and when do I pick up all the stuff I need for it?
Time management! Friggin
I start on appy's tomorrow night.
Mountain is so sweet. He can't help me with the grass, house and Charlotte as he had originally intended as he suddenly has to work overtime. But he wants to help, so he offered to help pay for part of it. How darling is that?!???
Anyhow. It should be a good evening. I am looking forward to it.
Sister and Derwood will be here too.
Stuffed Chicken Breast is on the menu. 3 Cheese's are goin' in!
and since mom missed out on the Rumaki at Easter...I'll be making some of that too!
They were high-school sweethearts. My parents that is. Its wild to think they've been togehter so long. I came along 5 years later.

When you have no words a Hug will do

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I try to do as much as I can the night before! Sounds yummy! Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Aww, how cool is that. Way to go Mum & Dad! Have a great celebration and a very special family time. Big hug to you all.

jewels said...

that is so awesome that you are doing that for your parents! I too try to get everything ready the night before so I can enjoy the company...

Michelle said...

Wow....congrats to them on 41 years!! That is a LONG time in this day and age :)

I wanna try that stuffed chicken breast.....that sounds GOOD!!!