Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fraser River

Well.
Sunny all week.
Hot the past couple days. More sun to come. The impending doom of a flood is looming. The prairie will be under water. The grid will be shut off to protect it from itself. Which means so many ungood things for so many people.
For myself....well....no power...no work.
We are high enough the water won't affect us that way.
but it will affect our water and power supply.
I hope its just a little flood.

Bert!!! We'll be cut off! Hope its not one of those times you have Charlotte!
Carp!!!
I gotta make sure my BBQ has enough propane......

Blog On Dudes!

Oh and hey.
Still looking for more input on my popular Restaurant Question.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Hahah...I just wrote about the same thing! I have a link to a site that gives you a list of stuff to have just in case on my site.

Stay safe! But don't be all freaky cause there will be lots of warning time since it will happen up North before it gets here.

Anonymous said...

I hope it turns out ok and you won't get cut off. Take care.