Thursday, May 03, 2007

He's Going Away

Mountain is going to his Mummy's tomorrow for a few days.
Charley is going to a sleepover.
I am going to play at a Girlie Toy party!
Damn!
I forgot to get the toy allowance! Frig! And he even promised me one! WEll bugger. I better text him to drop it by the restuarant on his way out of town.
Its so Fun having a partner that matches my sex-drive.
Eventhough these days its only been once a week...........
So I plan some special walks about town with my girl for SAturday. Its supposed to be Gorgeous!
WE'll do Shops and Lunch at the Teahouse.
I hope its a busy lunch tomorrow. Lunch has been too quiet this week for all the things I want to spend money on this weekend!

Blog On Dudes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girly toys? Ok... what are those? Naughty girly toys? or ordinary/normal girly toys?
(Just askin) lol!

jewels said...

what? you are alone and we are not going out on the town?
well....

Kristi said...

yes. Naughty girl toyz. Just a couple things I want....

Yes, i am 'alone' I have plans to toy shop tonight.
Next time

Bite Me said...

I need a girl with the same sex drive as me! That man's lucky!

Kristi said...

he IS lucky!!

I am a Fantastic Woman!
and his Wonderfulness matches me!

Disgusting isn't it?!!?!