Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Forgot They Talked to You!!

I went to pick up The Queen Saturday morning from her sleepover.

she came to the door holding MoJo. He was nestled into the crook of her arm. Talking to her as she stroked him. I reached in and gave him a pat. His fur was so clean. So silky. He responded with his little squeeks and chatters.
I forgot that they do that!!

I had one. It was my first pet as a matter of fact. When I was 4! She was Awesome!
Meet the new addition to our family.....


I said she looked like a Cow.

Charlotte said no mom. She looks like a Skunk! So her name is Flower. Named after the skunk in Bambi. But somehow she is now called Le Fleur.


They seem to have fast formed a lasting friendship. Cuddling and talkign to one another. Fleur recognizing and calling for Charlotte when she's near.


It's really most cool to see!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

She does love her "baby"..and baby love Char...
She is soo cute with her fluffy brown patch on her guinea pig bum!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is about the cutest guinea pig I've ever seen and I love the name.