Saturday, May 26, 2007

move

just got back from the Loops.
my nephew is so wonderful. He came and slept with me this morning so that his mom and dad could both sleep in. So i was up with him at 7. We cuddled. Than the queen came and we all cuddled.
HE HAS RED HAIR!!!!
I am so jealous.
Saw my Auntie that I havnt seen since I was 12. Divorce. But I still consider her my Aunt. It was a neat reunion. And then she met Charlotte. I beamed.
So I was looking around where my brother lives.
Its a pretty nice area.
He's up on a hill. Million dollar Gorgeous view. HIs driveway is the driveway from Hell but.......
Maybe I could afford up there. And there's all kinds of family and a little fixer upper.....Don't want anything already done. I want to build my own thing in my own space.
I'm sure I could find a job.....Mountain......
Hmmm.
I am thinking about it.

MLS here I come!

6 comments:

Winnie said...

When you find the right place you know it...and you also need to look at places that normally don't appeal to you. Hell I would move to Prince George tomorow if we could move our buisiness there.. and have an acerage....
You've just inspired me to do some daydreaming on the MLS..

Family Of Five said...

I dream of a small town life for my kids! Our family is all here and that is more important to me right now.... but if I had family in a small town I would be there in a heartbeat!!

steph said...

yep that might be a good move for you! Also give me somewhere to really get away! oh! so many details call later!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great potential ...

jewels said...

LOVE the 'LOOPS!

Kristi said...

well that would be in 2 years if it happens. So I have lots of time to figure it out.
Of course it all depends if there is work for myself and Mountain