Tuesday, May 15, 2007

so I had This Dream...

Drempt that Charlotte myself and someone else had to go to prison last night.
WE were in the same one. Just different rooms. Much like a school as a matter-of-fact!
Minimum security is what they said.
What had we done?
I can't remember now.
but the best part about it was when we had to go to the beauty parlor.
I got excited cause they were gonna thread my eyebrows and give me a pedicure!!!
I've never had my brows done before.
Whatta suppose it all means..........

3 comments:

Winnie said...

We talked about the two of you having a spa date together....

Having a pedi....perhaps you find this comparable to imprisonment?
LOL
I thought of it as good girly time.
Maybe I should take her??????

Kristi said...

hmmmm.

no its just my brain.

Last night I drempt all the houses were on fire. Only I couldn't see the flames just billowing black smoke.

Chris said...

Time to get those eyebrows done!