Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Camping

oh how fun!

Since I have...or Charlotte has smoething going on every weekend until the end of July......
WE have decided to go camping this weekend!
The 3 of us!
Out came the camping stuff last night.
Did my camping food shop after work.
Picked up another camping chair and sleeping bag.

The weather is supposed to be good. But we'll see. I have tarps. With a second person I am sure they will be much easier to put up!
Heehee!
It will be interesting no matter what.
A weekend in the woods with Mountain Man and The Queen
I excited!

7 comments:

liz said...

have fun!

jewels said...

where are you off to?

Winnie said...

Oh I hope it stays dry!!!
Enjoy!
By the way Jasmine had her baby girl yesterday around 9 am...all is well
Her name is Ariel.
I get to hold her sunday!!!

Kristi said...

Liz-Thanks!

Jewel-Harrison..deer lake...Leave right after School tomorrow

YaY Jasmine. And she named her baby after a carpart. How intersting. Or maybe it was after the fish.....
How big was it?

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys. Have a tent load of fun!

Winnie said...

It's greek..something to do with Lions..8.1

Winnie said...

oh....the little mermaid..not a fish.lol