Friday, June 15, 2007

sleep in much?

I mean really.
does she have to wake me up between 6 and fucking 30 every morning!!!
i have been extra tired this week and not feeling all my best and every day she is up and in my room with that friggin pig noising it up!
Go Away!
then I haven't had coffee yet or brushed my teeth and she is asking stuff of me.
ARE U NEW!!!! DON'T TALK TO ME YET!!!!
Now I know she is excited cause we are going camping and I know she is excited cause its sports day and I a m going....but Frig!
I guess I am extra frustrated cause normally I just talk myself down and say "tomorrow is saturday" But this time it won't matter cause eventhough tomorrow is SAturday....we are camping. There will be no good sleep. Let alone sleeping in.
Grrrrr.
She better have a good time this weekend. I mean its not like I go camping for me!
This is already going to be such a test for Mountain and I. He is so bitchy these days cause he is trying really hard to quit smoking.
I hate it when he is bitchy. And no, not an asshole. A Bitch! He is more of a Bitch than I could ever hope to be.
Well I am sure everything will be fine.
I have a couple mags
I'll pick one up for Charlotte this morning.
Its gonna be a definant milestone-learning experience-adventure for all of us I am sure.
I am already looking forward to going to bed early sunday night!!!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Ahhh sleep! Frick I've been extra sleepy this week too - and not getting it of course. I keep saying that I am going to rent a hotel room so I can sleep without interuptions for just one night!

So he quit smoking!!?? Yeah for him. But yes I agree with the bitchy part - my Dad was the same when he did it. It's worse than a two year old! But its worth it if they quit:)

Have fun camping! Send them off for some bonding fun....and sneak in a nap...

Winnie said...

good idea Shanna!..
I hope it all goes well.

It sounds like you need a break.
The tension is oozing out of my computer screen.
Maybe next Saturday???I could have some girl time..you can have some self..time?????

steph said...

You will sleep when you're dead!

Anonymous said...

Yep ... I agree with Shanna. Send them off to fish or something and have a long snooze in the tent.
Hope it goes well and that you survive it all ok.
Good that MM is giving up smoking ... men have ALWAYS been way bitchier than women. They just call it being macho ... hahaha!