Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Evicted

Well so......

this have escalated.
Verbal, Verbal, Verbal. Nothing written you stupid girl till now!
You wanna be a grown up. Well here you are a Grown up.

Get The Fuck Out!

You teach my daughter that taking papers out the paper box is okay?/?? You fucking little slutty cunt.
you bring my girl home in a truck driven by your little friend. there is Not enough people or insurance to protect either of you.
you constantly dress with your cleavage out and never come home....thats it!
Getout.

Don't fuckin threaten me? What! you are seriously playing with your life.

So if you are in the area...please drive by. Make double sure all is okay. My neighbors and the Police have been notified, school has been told. but you know....everyone works....a surprise never hurt anyone. (kaila)

i am officially on REd Alert!

see anything funky. Anyhting at all...please call the local police....859 5225 non emerg line. Thanks!

6 comments:

shari said...

were you drinking when you wrote that or just seething mad, or both?? I havent heard you so angry in a long time.

hope things calm down and you and C can return to normal again real soon.

steph said...

Crazy! I have had severe doubts about that situation ever since I talked to her about taht cat. Does she do drugs?

jewels said...

papers out of the paper box? i am confused - is she out?

Kristi said...

just real mad

she messed with my girl.

Stupid. Real Stupid.

drugs? not that I know of.....but she is never here anyway so what do I know.

Yah out of the paperbox. Its small. But its stealing in my book. Mkaes me wonder what else she casually takes.
In any event she did it with my daughter right next to her.

Winnie said...

She and a friend picked Charlotte up from..school? or something??
Yah...no !!!!
What was that about?

Kristi said...

she had been told in the fall that was a no-no when the boyfriends dad was gonna do some driving.

She is just so sneaky.
I mean....the only way I knew anything about that whole cat scenario was cause it turned out it was You Steph that she talke to.

there's been the mistaken texts to her boyfriend that were sent to me.

OUT!OUT!OUT!