Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rumours

well the kaila thing is interesting.
she is so 16
came here after her work and found she was locked out.
Got Nasty phone call at work. Whatever. Bite Me!
she came back with the dumb boyfriend about 7
the boyfriends mother picked them up just about 8:30.
but not after I had a few words with her. Just enough I think. So now boyfriends mother is just pissed. "She's not coming to our house!!!!" Nobody wants her.
I feel bad for her that she let the bridges get burnt. but oh well.
I suggested to her as she was leaving and calling me a Bitch to give her mother a call and move back home.
Hey whatever...the sneaky little cunt. I cancelled all that had to do with her phone. Frig! she managed to get some stuff added to it. Eventhough she is not an authorized user. Even after I told her no. FFFFF! should have had that password on it sooner....my own fault. Ohg well. I'm sure it will all be over soon.
Mountain has groomed up his horse and rode in to save the day!
he will be here tomorrow after work as well. Just to be sure all is okay. Whatta man! I'm sure its not all too bad. He can sit and relax on the back porch, start up the BBQ have some quiet in my greenspace................

SPEAKING OF MY GREEN SPACE!!!!!

Rumour has it.
the people that I had come thru Monday night......
he's been next door tons making sure and checking it all out with the real-estate agent, Harvey Goodwin, what can you dig up Liz?? on what the suite and property and such and such is like.
So i think its a flip!
He and his wife and his son....something....are looking at the place to buy fix it up and flip it for a bigger profit.
NOw I don't know.
Waht does that mean for me?
will they start with the other side first?
I would think.
How long would it take them?
Does that mean I leave during or for the reno's on my side?
So anyhow it sounded interesting to say the least. Maybe that means I have more time while they fix the house!!
how much does my rent get 'adjusted'

So I don't know.

Anyhow....one thing or several at a time.

Blog On Dudes!

9 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Where is this girls mother? Is she a bum too?

Family Of Five said...

Ps... what are you doing about care for the Queen?

Kristi said...

the Queen is taken care of by the lady I have her with mon and fridays.
really all of this was out of the goodness of my heart. Giving her a hand and all.

the girls mother tossed her ass out....

jewels said...

i am curious - what has she done? i mean i was kinda skeptical about the whole thing anyway but it is your house...
too bad - she is taking a hard road.

liz said...

email me your address, I will see what I can find out.

Kristi said...

She was showing Charlotte how easy it was to take papers out of the paperbox at the end of the street then she did the thing with the cat then find out from my friends in the mall that she was in trying her damdest to make changes and get authorization on her phone then she brought Charlotte home in her friends truck. The i was reminded how the cops have been to my house to speak with her about the threats she made to some girl for calling her boyfriend...
add that with the 3 inch heels the skirts that barely over her ass the bad attitude. A boyfriend with the juvenile record her cleavage always out even in casual dress......

i have an 8 year old here

I am done.

Spoke with the boyfriends mother tonight. She is done too. Is changing the locks on July 1st.
WE finally just caught up and they are trouble./
the only thing is the law. Laws protect them more than they protect me.

Anybody know anybody???

Kristi said...

Especially when they are just being shits.

just total shits.

they were here tonight and the Dumbasastick Devon anounces they are staying the night here tomorrow night!

what The Fuck!!!!!

Mountain feels horrible cause there is very little he can do. its not like we can lay a finger on them.

fuck! fuck! fuck!!!

the pinks have kept me stoned for too long! Ugh! Where are the guys with no names, leather jackets and bikes when you need them...........

Anonymous said...

Don't let her back in ... keep changing the locks if you have to, but don't let them back.
The moment they intimidate you, you've lost.
Hope the sale thing goes ok and you get to stay on as long as you want without the rent going up.

jewels said...

how are they spending the night if you have kicked her out - it is YOUR HOUSE!