Sunday, June 24, 2007

Little Bitch

That littel Cow!
I never got a hold of the tenancy officer I was supposed to. She wasn't 'in' on Friday. Bitch! How convenient.
So I scoured over the tenancy pages in the internet.
There is nothing that covers ...taking in an under-age run-away. Giving her a place to stay so she doesn't have to live on the streets... retraction retraction retraction .......oh wait. She did that anyway.
But seriously. There is nothing covering our situation.
Boarders?
Room-mate?
All verbal contract?
So I had to look at what WAS there.

There resolution officer she spoke to advised her that it was okay to break-in to my house if she was locked out. Who the Fuck is this Bitch?!!
Kaila took it legal....so did I.
I wan't going to give a shit about the money she owes me for the phone and rent. but since she's taken it to that next level.....so will I. You wanna be a grown-up? Well here you go.
I downloaded the proper form from the website. filled it out. Oh hey! It said all the same stuff I had said in the one I typed out for her! What a surprise!
She didn't stay the night.
But she did turn up SAturday afternoon, with the drug dealing boyfriend, while we were out, and moved out almost all her crap~
All thats left is her bed and a couple shelves.
I'm sure she will come back when I am work to get the rest.
I jsut want her out. I'm pissed about the phone bill. but thank-ful I cut it when i did!
So tomorrow when I get on the phone I will be asking the tenancy bitch to now help me file to get the money she owes. I wasn't going to,but frig. I'm sure when her next & last of the phone bill comes its going to be over again. So FFFF that. I already had to pay a 200 dollar bill. the extra pay-day this month was supposed to be a xtra check to put towards other stuff. Like maybe into the bank with my other down-payment house money.
Anyhow.
its almost over i think.
So for that i am glad.
But yah. Just so you know. Its even really hard to throw your own kids out if they don't want to go. There are laws and things to protect them.
So Who's Protecting us?

10 comments:

Winnie said...

Holy frustrating!!!!

Kristi said...

yes it is.

I just wanted to toss her shit out on the street. But turns out.....that goes against the rules!
So now i'm out a bunch of cash and still have some skanky bed in my basement.
not to mention the time off work and the MOre time off work when I take this to court.
Frig!!

Family Of Five said...

It's a waste taking it to court if she doesn't have any money anyways.

Shanna said...

Its so hard to not be cynical when you get examples like this! You try to help someone and they bite you in the ass.

Sounds like taking it to court might be more hassle than reward?

Kristi said...

yah I know.

but its about principal.
she has money. She works full-time. But her sunglass and stuffed animal collection might take a dent.

steph said...

hey another big thing to worry about is the slander issue. You should not be posting things calling her a prostitue. It' isn't right hun she is a minor. You shouldn't slander her.

Kristi said...

i never called he a prostitute.
Just a whore.
But you are right. I will retract it.

In any event......finally got a hold of someone today!!

I change the locks tomorrow Morning!!!
YaY!!

Anonymous said...

If you ever take in another boarder - next time Kristi, make sure you got special clauses in your agreement to cover your ass for chucking them out if they breach ANY rule. They want legal, you give them legal and make it as tight as it can get.
She sounds like a silly cow anyway and you are well rid of her.
You live and learn ... as always.

steph said...

that is better.. no need for more trouble hon. Somebody has to be unemotional about it.

Kristi said...

thanks Steph.

you got my back babe!!