Tuesday, June 26, 2007

no more nanny girl

it Appears as though it is all over.
A bed is left and a couple drawers of some kind.
I have been left with her debt and with9out her keys.
WoW! Just like I was as if her mom or something.
House is locked tight when I am out. No need to go out of my way to change those locks. Like I have so much free time.
Its been a week since I visited the Gym. Went this morning. Damn my body misses it. if I have to I'll go twice a day to get rid of this BS fat that is covering my body!!
Hope to be on a steady loss now. In my dreams??? Maybe
but I'll fucking do it!!
I'm pissed about it and totally uncomfortable.
i am supposed to be 127 not 140!!!!
Fuck!

6 comments:

Winnie said...

maybe the fucking is the key?????

Michelle said...

You said: "but I'll fucking do it!!"....when maybe you should have said...."but I'll do it fucking!!! " lol

hehe Good luck girl! :)

Kristi said...

yes
Hmmmmmm.

MOUNTAIN!!!

steph said...

wow! how weird. we switched weights!

its just ME said...

Well shit, I've got 2 kids I may want to kick out one day.......you mean I can't??!!? Damn!

Yes, a good fuck should help!
;o)

Kristi said...

yes well you can have it back Steph!!!

my FFFF thighs chaffed today!!