Thursday, July 05, 2007

Friday & Saturday!!!

I am Excited about tomorrow and Saturday!!!

I hope its as busy as we anticipate it to be!

Tits up and out ladies! Give your best Gam forward!
Never let em' see you sweat.

We have a Bellini machine. YaY! for that. $6.50 a cup. I think its a bit steep but then again its one of those red plastic beer cups....so hey! Its probably right on target!

Kegs of Bud for outside!

Burger and Beer special 10bux.

Inside is where I am supposed to be posted. I know. What The Hell! Thats fine. I think I will be able to float better anyway from there. All I care about is a breakfast early lunch crowd tippage. After that its all gravy anyway.
SAturday is an extra shift so its all good. And my old Buddy Harry will be there to give me a hand! How cool is that?
I am exzcited.

Blog On Dudes!

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Soooo..... I'd like to know what this berry festival is and where it is???

Anonymous said...

Good luck with it all and may your tips flood in!

Family Of Five said...

Okay I looked it up. It's fun??? Maybe I will pack my kids up and head out there for the day!!! :)

jewels said...

berry festival is not all its cracked up to be - but hey - it could be that i am not a crowd person. i just find it small, crowded and HOT! if i were to go i would sit at kristis and drink bellinis!

jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

mostly its lots of shopping.
Theres things for the kids to do. Face painting, bouncy castle, golf.
The stage in the center has entertainment all day!
Clowns, balloons, art projects, painting, chalking ect. ect.
Lots Of Sales!
I get lots of Christmas shopping done.

but its off to bed for me. Its already past my bedtime. I wanna try to hit the Gym in the AM. So that means I gotta leave the house for 6:30AM......man its gonna be a long day.

And I gotta try to figure out how to get Charlotte there at some point. Hopefully I can get off early enough SAturday. She Loves Berry fest and is sooo looking forward to it!

I already can't wait till Sunday

Winnie said...

I'm sorry I'm not taking her.....
I have no desire to pack up my kids to go any where....
We have all summer to have adventures!!!

Kristi said...

you might change your mind by tomorrow.....