Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Rich Folk

With a pool in the back yard, guest room and a pool change room I feel like I have a million bucks!
As we get ready for Berry Fest this weekend. I think about last year. Seems to me I was on my way to Alberta and pretty near half-way there.
Now I am fighting to get this wieght loss rolling. So careful as to what I am eating.
Finally not feeling the effects of the Pinks lack anymore. All is good.
charley is at Gramma's.
I went clothes shopping and it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be. I still have a heck of a time buying pants.
I find that my weight is staying the same, but all my muscles are tightening up. Which is fine I guess. Now I just have this extra skin that is kinda getting that hanging look about it. Reminds me of after i gave birth.
I like Curves very much. Its jsut so easy. Now I just have to sweat more to lose the fat. Too bad I couldn't do the circuit in the 30 degree weather we've been having.
I've been very busy lately so I haven't been making blog a priority.
sorry Dudes!
WEll and I don't know what to talk about these days.
Anyhow....it is bedtime for me. Gotta get up early and see if I can twice the circuit!!!

Blog On Dudes!

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

:) Just nice to hear an update and that you are doing well!

jewels said...

time heals all wounds - moves people forward -

Good for you!

Kristi said...

well Indeed!~!!

no more living on the edge if Kaila is coming back or not. Cops were here for the final time SAturday.
I have re-instated her phone and its mine. So now I have 2 cell #'s! Haven't decided what to do with it yet.
Excercise is Great!
Detoxing is even better!
no longer living in a pink induced, easygoing, stoned up haze.
my life was saved and now I can find myself again!
YaY! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Good for you girl ... great stuff. and keep up the Curves, it sure do pay off after a time.

Shanna said...

Its great that you have gotten back to even ground. Sometimes all you need is a lil help - and then its time to jump back in the pool and swim :) Yeah you!