Saturday, July 14, 2007

my House

So this house was inspected last Saturday.

Waht came of it or why i don't know.
What I do know is that it has since vanished from MLS.

So I can't help but wonder What The Hell!

so now I look into what I can afford.
There is a nice mobil for sale a few blocks from here. This I can afford.

its on MLS on Horn in the family section.

I've asked my parents what they think.
I mean I could wait for Mountain. We have plans and all. but realistically there are no forsures. In the end of all ends I have to do what I can do. Not what I can do with help. There are no dreams here. Only reality. And be my reality a bit bleak as far as ownership goes. thats what it is. and I will make it mine and have all the Pride in the world in it.
I showed Bert last night. Please check it out and let me know what you think.
I'm gonna phone my parents and see if they did indeed check it out.

Blog On Dudes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to start from somewhere and you can always move on up from here when time/circumstances allow. At least it would be yours!

liz said...

I sent you the info for horn.

send me your house # again, I still can't track it down for some reason, maybe I have the # wrong.

jewels said...

which one? What is the MLS number?

jewels said...

never mind - i think i found it - nice kitchen! cute pond!
Go for it!

Kristi said...

its cute enough.
i just think about the money.
it'll only depreciate and there is no land value there. so when I die Charlotte is left with nothing.
Its almost like glorified renting.

I don't know. I have to think about it a lot more.

jewels said...

true true... it is a lot to think about!

Kristi said...

no matter.

It has an offer on it. I just called.
so the undreams stop here I guess.