Sunday, August 12, 2007

3 more DAyz and I get the Keys!!!

so Excited!
can you tell?

I get the keys by noon on Thrusday. How great is that?
I think its time to just start hucking stuff in boxes. i mean seriously. I've gone thru so much of it. gotta take another load to MCC tomorrow and there is still stuff to take there!
From thursday on it will be a load to the new house a load to MCC.
Shanna if you want that SAndbox....come get 'er baby! I'd rather it went to someone I know.

I had a nice dinner last night out with the girls. Cursed pasta! I should have jsut stuck to the Calamari. I was waaay to full. Thanks Mandy for stepping in for my last night and showing the Queen a good time.
As I have read, the rest of the evening didn't go as well for some.........

Okay. I better go pack another box.

Blog on Dudes!

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

My goodness that went fast!!!Only 3 days hey!!! SOOOOO excited for you!!!

jewels said...

thank you for coming to dinner - it was great to see you!

Shanna said...

Well my Dad is still not back in town as of yet - so I am not sure how to get it from your place to here. But I do want to try - and I will exchange some packing/moving help.

It is soooo nice that you can move in gradually! Moving sucks but being able to do it in bits will be nice :)

Kristi said...

cool!

As long as I know i will leave it here at the old house and it will wait for you till the ed of the month!
while we are at it.......
Remember all the matching Ikea shleves and primary colour shelving? Hooks? and wall stuff??
I am getting rid of that too.
Its beautiful and I hate to see it go.
I would really like it to also go to someone I know.
Doodle if you would like.....
or anyone else taht is interested or knows someone that would be????
Let me know cause that is going too.

Thanks for the dinner lick at Lou's. I enjoyed it Jewels!

Yes it is only a FEW DAyz away!!!!! i can hardly believe it!
i am sooooo excited!
thanks for the help offer Doodle!
I will totally take you up on that!

jewels said...

you are SO welcome! and did mention how HOT you looked? LOVED the shirt!