Monday, August 13, 2007

Just booked my 2 Small men with BIG hearts for SAturday Aug. 25th 2pm!!!!

I am aiming to get most of my boxes there before moving day and unpacked. At least my kitchen if nothing else.
Frig! What corner of the living room am I going to set up my fish tank? yikes. Its not like I can just move it later..............

So anyone wanting to get a peak at my new place.....you re More than welcome! Jut meet me at the old place. Grab a box. Sweep a floor, Or dig a bit of dirt and follow me over!
Thats all I'll be doing this weekend coming up and all next week.

Seriously! I totally mean it. Come lend a hand!

Blog On Dudes!

2 comments:

Winnie said...

if i can manage to come with Tim's (horton that is) and my truck to take a load over..I will.
Of course it depends on Fred's schedule

Kristi said...

make it tim-bits and I love you Forever!!